Check Out Our Class Offerings!
Classes and workshops at the Carpenter’s Boat Shop are a perfect way to learn basic woodworking skills. While class projects vary, all classes emphasize measuring and layout skills, tool use, safety, a supportive group atmosphere, and a tremendous sense of accomplishment.
When registering, participants may either pay a non-refundable deposit or the full course tuition. If only a deposit is made, the remainder of your tuition, as well as any room and board fees, are due 30 days prior to the start of the class. Limited scholarships are available. On-line registration is available by clicking on the course offering below.
Some classes may include lunch. Some will also have the option of on campus lodging for an additional fee. On campus lodging includes a single room, shared bathroom and kitchen access. Boarders may arrive the evening before the class begins and depart the day after the class ends. These offerings will be clearly stated in the course offering description.
Our cancellation policy is if you need to cancel outside of thirty days from your class start date you will be fully refunded minus your non-refundable deposit. If you cancel within thirty days of your class start date you will be charged your full tuition with no refund.
If you have any questions regarding these courses, please contact us.
- Build Your Own Toboggan: January 20-22, 2023 $425.00
- Intro to the Wood Shop, January 27th - 29th, 2023 $425.00
- Winter Monhegan Skiff Building Class with Bobby Ives: February 6th-10th, 2023 $100.00 – $825.00
- Women's Woodworking Week, March 6th-10th, 2023 $100.00 – $875.00
- Coastal Navigation Class taught by Arista Holden, May 19-21, 2023 $325.00
- Summer Monhegan Skiff Building with Bobby Ives, June 19th-23rd, 2023 $100.00 – $825.00
- Building Shaker Crafts, with Bobby Ives and Mike Stevens, August 7-11th, 2023 $100.00 – $825.00