To ensure that apprentices will thrive at the Boat Shop, we ask that you carefully read our website, our Terms of Apprenticeship, and take our Virtual Tour, to determine whether our program and format are a good fit for you. If you decide that you’d like to apply, please follow these next steps:
- Please fill out the Pre-Interview Questionnaire and submit it to our House Manager.
- You will then be given instructions on submitting a simple 5-minute video of yourself, telling us why you would like to be an apprentice at the Boat Shop.
- The next step is to submit your Application for Apprenticeship.
- Applicants will also need to submit a Character Reference filled out by a mentor or colleague.
- If you are able to, we welcome you to come to the Boat Shop for a visit. We appreciate your cooperation with any COVID-19 protocols we may have in place at the time. We are committed to supporting the well-being of all of us. To plan a visit, please contact our House Manager.