Whether it’s ordering a boat, scheduling a visit, asking a question, giving us feedback, or just to say hello, we’d love to hear from you.
MailThe Carpenter’s Boat Shop 440 Old County Road Pemaquid, Maine 04558 (GPS users: be sure to enter the town as “Bristol” instead of Pemaquid.)
Get In Touch
Join Our Mailing ListReceive The Carpenter’s Boat Shop Newsletter postal or email newsletter.
From the South
- Take 95N to 295N
- Take 295N to Coastal Rt. 1 in Brunswick
- Follow Coastal Rt. 1 to Business Rt. 1 Damariscotta
- Follow Business Rt. 1 N through Damariscotta. Just after “The First” bank on the right, take a right onto Rt. 129/130
- ***Follow Rt. 129/130 for a ways. (You’ll be on Rt. 130 for about 10 miles total) The road will fork about 4 miles south near Hanley’s gas station on the left. Be sure to stay left on Rt. 130.
- Continue to follow Rt. 130 another 6 miles, through Bristol Mills and beyond.
- Old County Road will be on your left. The Bristol Area Library is on the corner of the road. If you pass Bristol Consolidated School on the right, you’ve gone too far.
- Follow Old County Road about 1 mile – until the road turns to dirt. The Boat Shop will be on both sides of the road. There is a parking lot just past the Boat Shop sign on the left.
From the North
- Take Rt. 1 South
- Take a Left onto Business Rt. 1, downtown Damariscotta.
- Go about 2.5 miles, then turn Left onto Rt. 129/130. Just after the Baptist Church on the Left. You’ll see “The First” bank ahead on the other side of the corner.
- Follow as above from ***