The Carpenter's Boat Shop
Old County Road
Map of the Campus:
Click on the map for more information or to get directions from Google Maps.
Directions are also written out below.
Note: If you use a GPS to find us, you may need to enter the town
as "Bristol" instead of "Pemaquid" to find us. Pemaquid is a
village of Bristol.
View Larger Map
Directions:From the South:
From the North:
- Take 95N to 295N
- Take 295N to Coastal Rt. 1 in Brunswick
- Follow Coastal Rt. 1 to Business Rt. 1 Damariscotta
- Follow Business Rt. 1 N through Damariscotta. Just after "The First" bank on the right, take a right onto Rt. 129/130
Rt. 129/130 for a ways. (You'll be on Rt. 130 for about 10 miles total)
The road will fork at some point near a gas station on the left.
Be sure to stay left on Rt. 130.
- Follow Rt. 130 more, through Bristol Mills and beyond.
you will see Hammond Lumber on the right. Take the 1st (very soon)
Left after Hammond Lumber onto Old County Road. There is a little
library on the corner of the raod. If you pass an elementary school on
the right, you just missed the turn.
- Follow Old County Road about 1 mile - until the road turns to dirt. The Boat Shop will be on either side of the Road.
- Take Rt. 1 South
- Take a Left onto Business Rt. 1, downtown Damariscotta.
about 2.5 miles, then turn Left onto Rt. 129/130. Just after the
Baptist Church on the Left. You'll see "The First" bank ahead on
the other side of the corner.
- Follow as above from ***
Points of Reference:
We are about 15 minutes from Damariscotta, 1 hour from Augusta, 1.5 hours from Portland and 3 hours from Boston.